It's spring! And there's no better way to celebrate than by enjoying the great outdoors.. trail runs of course! Breathe in some fresh air and take your outdoor experience to the maximum in our trail running gear.
1. Lole Essential Cardigan: A feel-good piece to slip into to take the chill out of an early morning run in the park or just lounge in comfort.
2. Arcteryx Motive Strappy Tank: Moisture wicking, light weight tank top with slender straps and a built in bra.. ideal for a range of athletic activities and perfect for an afternoon run.
3. Patagonia Switchback Bra: Customizable for a perfect fit, this quick-wicking sports bra is appropriate for high impact activities.
4. Smartwool Phd Running Socks: Perfect running sock for mild weather and shorter distances. Thanks to WOW technology in high density impact zones, shock and abrasion are reduced.
5. Lole Run Capri: Shaped fit capri pants with gathering at the knees take you from the yoga studio to urban streets with understated style and volumes of comfort.
6. Salomon XT Wings: Take flight in the Salomon® XT Wings 2 women's and men's trail running shoe. The Running Contagrip® outsole ensures a smooth ride over any surface, and the low-cut design allows exceptional range of motion. An Ortholite® sockliner combines with the triple-density EVA midsole for a cushioned environment.
7. Patagonia Traverse Jacket: One of Patagonia's lightest, most breathable soft shell jackets, it's durable, dries quickly, and has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
8. Patagonia Nine Trail Shorts: Breathable, versatile, fully featured endurance shorts made of ultra light stretch fabric with a DWR finish and a moisture wicking built in liner.
9. Smartwool Phd Running Socks: (see #4)
10. La Sportiva Wildcat: Waterproof and well-cushioned, the La Sportiva Wildcat trail running shoes offer a stable, neutral ride for fast paced trail pursuits.