The sun is out and it finally feels like spring is in the air. With the beautiful beach breeze we get here in Costa Mesa, and new Patagonia swimwear on our racks, we've got nothing but summer days on our minds. Recycleable through the Common Threads Recycling Program, a Patagonia suit is what you need this season! Conveniently, we're on the way to the beach!
1. W's Print Molera Top: The formfitting Molera Top features sturdy racerback styling for athletic performance and shirred detail at front V-neck adds feminine flair.
2. W's Print Parries Bottoms: Styled like a boy short, the Paries Bottoms fit low and straight across the hips.
3. M's Wavefarer Board Shorts: The board shorts we live in. For long hikes to secret spots and longer hours in the water, the surf trunks are chafe-proof, with a forward seam at the crotch and inseams that protect the legs.
4. W's Solid Kupala Top: A triangle bikini top with adjustable crossover ties. What more could you need? Simple as that!
5. W's Print Boucau Halter Top: The Boucau has soft ties at the neck and back that adjust for a personalized fit. Not to mention, super cute prints!